Calling all alumni: Register for the dentsu & JA Global Rise Up Challenge
How will you inspire people to tackle global food waste?
Have you ever considered a career in advertising? For the first time, join dentsu and JA alumni for dentsu’s Rise Up global virtual digital-marketing challenge. Learn tools and techniques to campaign for sustainable behavior change and build the work skills you need for the future. Find out what it’s like to work in advertising and get insight into career roles. Connect with JA alumni and leadership. Make a difference!
Rise Up is dentsu’s national digital student challenge, part of The Code work-readiness program. The competition encourages young people to create an advertising campaign in response to a client brief and aligned to the UN Global Goals. Since 2017, national challenges have taken place all over the world. This is our first time running a global challenge for JA alumni.
11:59:59pm ET on October 9, 2021.
Register for this event! We will contact you via email in 3 business days.
- Exclusive for JA Alumni and members age 16 and above.
- JA alumnus can participate individually or form a team up to 2 alumni.
- The program is conducted using English language.
- No experience in the advertising industry necessary, all training will be provided.
- Learn and hone tangible digital-marketing skills from the best of the world, for free.
- Winner receives global recognition, prizes, and connections to dentsu.